Course Type: Engineering
Course Length: 10- 15 Hours
Age Group: 5- 7
It’s getting crucial to educate our kids about the best practices for recycling and reusage since they have been shown a great need within the past decades.
At EngineeiusTM, we will promote these idea in an engaging fun way, in which children will get to design their own objects using simple trash. We will let them go through the whole process from collecting to sorting to reusing and finally to recycling trash. Each day they will design their own toy and figure out how to make it work and challenge their mates using their reused/recycled toys.
- Learn about the basic crafts and arts concepts, spanning the use of stationary and other materials.
- Learn about the whole process of recycling.
- Understand the difference between recycling & reusing of trash.
- Learn how to design their own toys using limited materials.
- Learn about the basic concepts of motion, and other laws of physics concerning speed, momentum and inertia.
- Troubleshoot their toys as they go, trying to figure out how to make something work when it ceases not to, by asking and trying to figure out the right questions, enhancing their critical thinking.