Course Type: Engineering
Course Length: 10-15 Hours
Age Group: 8- 13
Ever wondered how can you make your own house smarter? Join us on the journey of Smart Home! Using micro controllers and different sensors, you will be able to turn your home into a smart one. You will work with ARDUINO to understand the world of electronics. Let’s go digital and let’s go SMART!
- Learn the concept of smart homes.
- Learn what a system is, what its components are and how to control one.
- Know what is meant by microcontrollers and how to use them.
- Learn how to code & control different motors using sensors.
- Learn what ARDUINO is and how to use it.
- Apply the programming skills to control various smart home applications.
- Learn electronic connections & electrical wiring.