Course Type: Engineering
Course Length: 15 Hours/ Level
Age Group: 10- 13, 14- 17
Engineeius will take the kids through a journey in the world of electronics & programming. They will build their own house and start thinking how to turn it into smart one. They will get introduced to microcontrollers world (ARDUINO), how to use them and where to find them in real life. Convert ordinary home to SMART one using Arduino, knowing how to program different sensors like ultrasonic sensors, light sensors, make different circuit connections and integrate the different electronic systems to work together leading to a smart home.
- Learn the concept of smart homes.
- Learn what a system is, what its components are and how to control one.
- Know what is meant by microcontrollers and how to use them.
- Learn how to code & control different motors using sensors.
- Learn what ARDUINO is and how to use it.
- Apply the programming skills to control various smart home applications.
- Learn electronic connections & electrical wiring.