By fulfilling Robo-Builders: Advanced Levels 6-8, your child will be able to develop, build, program and operate various kinds of robots with practical functions of interest to him/her. In Level 6: Robo-Man, he/she will build a humanoid robot and control its motion and actions using different sensors. In Level 7: World Cup, your child will build his/her dream soccer team and challenge other teams to win the world cup. He/She will learn how to build a soccer team of robots and how to control them. In Level 8: Programming Super Powers, your child will apply all the mechanical and programming skills acquired in previous levels to solve a series of challenges on FLL (First Lego League) mat, a world competition mat.
• Designing various robotic activities and facing their challenges using EV3 robotics kits
• Using motors and sensors as the action and sense tools for the robot
• Exploring gears, pulleys, torque, friction, timing, switch cases, motors, sensors, program loops and much more
• Knowing modern world requirements and technologies related to robotics field
• Applying practical math and scientific concepts while learning mechanical construction
• Discovering properties and use of basic electronic light, rotation, touch, and temperature sensors
• Working on more than one degree of freedom objects