Course Length: 18 Hours/ Level
Age Group: 8- 10, 11- 13
Let your child get introduced to the world of science, technology and engineering while having fun and enjoying his/her time to the max. This is what Power Your City program does; it introduces different types of energy sources: renewable and nonrenewable.
Your child will discover the alternative power resources, how to use the power of wind, sun and water in generating electricity and the different factors affecting the use of each power.
He/she will manage the green city power consumption considering human lives and financials.
• Understand how electricity is generated from energy sources
• Understand how fossil fuels are formed
• Knowing alternative power resources
• Learning basic circuit connections and designing solutions
• Understanding engineering design process
• Managing different energy resources