Course Type: Robotics
Age Group: (5-7) & (8-12)
The program covers the fundamentals of how robots work under various challenges. It is a great mixture of mechanical and programming exposure to our young Engineers. Who said Engineering is not fun! Throughout the program, children will learn how to build a 5-Minute Bot, Bumper Car, a Line Follower & Explorer. Also, they will get to build Functional Robots build Grippers and Robo-Arms.
- Learn all the basics of robotics components.
- Learn how to use different motors.
- Learn how to program various robots using different kinds of sensors.
- Enhance kids’ ability in building & creating new designs.
- Learn how to build functional robots and solve challenges.