The Engineeius™ Edge: Our programs are well structured; each has a goal and a vision. Our engineering, math, and science programs are mapped against different relevant international education standards. They include real-life applications and hands-on activities. Moreover, they are diversified to meet different interests and can be delivered in different formats. Also, they are continuously reviewed, updated and developed by teams of international educators, curriculum developers, subject-matter experts and practitioners.
Programs Design Philosophy:
- Our programs must have real-life applications.
- The activities and models must be relevant for the kids.
- They must be engaging, exploratory, fun, and hands-on.
- Activities are well structured; each has a goal and a vision.
- The programs are theme-based (story) and integrate different STEM concepts and 21st Century Skills.
- They can be mapped to different relevant international education standards.
Other General Features of Engineeius™ Programs:
- They are diversified to meet different interests.
- They can be delivered in different formats.
- They are continuously reviewed and updated.
- They are developed by teams of international educators, engineers, curriculum developers, subject-matter experts and practitioners.
We offer our partner schools and camps a variety of programs that help them meet their needs. We provide programs for different STEM areas, under different formats and disciplines while meeting a variety of needs in terms of scheduling and objectives.
Engineeius™ is a Service Mark owned globally by Franchise Capacitybuilders JLT and Franchise Capacitybuilders LLC. We specialize in developing franchises. The Engineeius™ brand was created to develop K-12 STEM learning centers. Franchise Capacitybuilders JLT is located in Dubai, UAE with affiliated offices in USA and Cairo, Egypt.