Course Code: TT-001
The need of reusing and recycling have been increasing over the past decades, it is about time that we raise…
- Course Length:10 Hours
- Age Group:5 - 7
- Course Type:Engineering Themed Programs
The need of reusing and recycling have been increasing over the past decades, it is about time that we raise the young ones on their importance and means of usage. Engineeius™ students will learn the fundamentals of reusing, recycling and reducing waste. Creating their own objects that have two nature, fixed and mobile. We will go through the whole process of recycling, starting from collecting to sorting to reusing and finally to recycling. Each day they will design their own toy and figure out how to make it work and challenge their mates using their reused/recycled toys
- Basic crafts and arts concepts, spanning the use of stationary and other materials.
- Students will learn the whole process of recycling
- Understanding the difference between recycling & reusing
- Students will learn how to design their own toys using limited material
- Basic concepts of motion, and other laws of physics concerning speed, momentum and inertia.
- Troubleshooting their toys as they go, trying to figure out how to make something work when it ceases not to, by asking and trying to figure out the right questions, enhancing their critical thinking capabilities.