Programming a game is not easy, but it is certainly rewarding. It allows children to apply math, physics, creative thinking,…
- Course Length:12 Hours
- Age Group:8 - 10
11 - 13
- Course Type:Coding Programs
Programming a game is not easy, but it is certainly rewarding. It allows children to apply math, physics, creative thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Through this fun and interactive program, your child will explore programming concepts through various hands-on activities. He/She will learn how to design and program his/her own game, and understand how physics and math interact to build a game. In our program, your child will apply the concept of codes and create his/her own "Space Fighter" game and understand how it was actually designed and created. Join us in this continuing journey into the amazing world of game and app programming!!
- Learning game developing and setting alarms and codes concepts
- Getting familiar with GameMaker software
- Creating an intermediate level game with multiple levels.
- Getting introduced to while loop and if-condition concepts
- Figuring out how to add extras, lives, scores and sounds to the game
- Developing creativity skills Improving communication skills
- Gaining educational benefits in terms of personal learning and critical thinking
- Building logical sense
- Enhancing problem-solving techniques