Course Code: SH-001
Engineeius™ will take them through a journey in the world of electronics & programming.
- Course Length:12 - 15 Hours
- Age Group:10 - 13
14 - 17
- Course Type:Engineering Themed Programs
- They will build their own house and start thinking how to turn it into smart one.
- Students will get introduced to micro controllers world (ARDUINO), how to use them and where to find them in real life
- Convert ordinary home to SMART one using ARDUINO, knowing how to program different sensors like ultrasonic sensors (sending waves that measure waves), light sensors, make different circuit connections and integrate the different electronic systems to work together leading to a SMART HOME
- Learning the concept of smart homes.
- Learning what a system is, what are the components and how to control them.
- Know what is meant by micro-controllers and how to use them
- Learn how to code controlling different motors using sensors.
- Learning what ARDUINO is and how do we use it.
- Applying the programming skills to control various smart home applications.