Course Code: ROB-001
Robotics programs are a perfect mixture of fun-learning experiences. They are a great tool to motivate kids to learn math,…
- Course Length:12 Hours
- Age Group:5 - 7
8 - 10
11 - 13
- Course Type:Robotics Programs
Robotics programs are a perfect mixture of fun-learning experiences. They are a great tool to motivate kids to learn math, science, and technology integrated with engineering. Engineeius’ Robo-Academy introduces robotics in a unique way teaching programing as well as mechanics using LEGO® MINDSTORMS®.
By fulfilling the eight levels of robotics’ programs from beginner to advanced; your child will be able to develop, build, program and operate various kinds of robots with practical functions of interest to him/her. He/She will be able to participate and qualify in the world’s biggest robotics competitions such as WRO (World Robot Olympiad) and FLL (First Lego League).
Robotics programs enhance and improve so many interpersonal and learning skills, such as creativity, teamwork, problem-solving, programming skills and much more.
This program is for One month, 3 hours/on Fridays. For more info, kindly contact us on - 0102 6111882
It is innovation time!!Join us NOW!!Don’t miss the FUN!!
- Designing robots for specific activities and scenarios using EV3 robotics kits
- Using motors and sensors as the action and sense tools for the robot
- Exploring gears, pulleys, torque, friction, timing, switch cases, motors, sensors, program loops and much more
- Designing various robotic activities and facing their challenges
- Knowing modern world requirements and technologies related to robotics field
- Designing, programming, and controlling a fully functional robot
- Applying practical math and scientific concepts while learning mechanical construction
- Discovering properties and use of basic electronic light, rotation, touch, and temperature sensors
- Working on more than one degree of freedom objects
- Developing building and creativity skills
- Gaining programming skills
- Improving teamwork skills
- Enhancing problem-solving techniques