Course Length: 12 Hours/ Level
Age Group: 5- 7, 8- 10, 11-13
Bridges make it possible to cross over water, roads and railways. Your little engineer will better understand different types of bridges and how they are built. They will learn about the different usage of bridges and the material used to build them. He/She will explore physics and engineering concepts through hands-on activities by building his/her own bridge model.
All About Bridges program is the fun side to serious bridges. Children will learn and understand the fundamentals of constructing bridges and will surely enjoy every minute of it!
- • Learning about forces and loads
• Understanding load distribution
• Knowing the different types of bridges and their applications:
• Beam (Column) Bridge
• Arch Bridge
• Truss Bridge
• Cable Stayed Bridge
• Suspension Bridge
• Movable Bridge
• Raising motor skills by practicing hands-on activities
• Experiencing the engineering problem-solving techniques